Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Two more Cherry Paintings


5x7 oil on panels



..For those of you who may wonder, all these small paintings( and most of the large ones) that I post on this blog are for sale. I was pricing the works when I first started blogging, then I stopped...the main reason being that I haven't reached a definative pricing scale for my work...I will say this I do offer discounts on multiple purchases. If you are interested in any of these you can reach me at my email address CLAW4JC@aol.com or via the inquiry link on my website. Sometime in the coming year I plan on opening a paypal account and possibly branching over to ebay. Right now for the summer, I'm just too busy doing shows and fairs to devote the time here on the computer...there is so much to learn.
...Anyway I've done two additional cherry paintings as I sold the other two. My first Internet Sale!! ....besides I love painting Cherries, especially as my interest in beachy subjects is waning. I have two more small 4x6 panels and one 8x10 to complete by Wednesday evening for the show this Saturday in Ventnor. After that I'll be returning to some larger more involved work.

No comments: