Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Not at the Beach


It's the 4th of July and I did my favorite holiday activity...painting. I really do not spend time sitting on the beach anymore.. especially during holiday weekends. These glasses were done from the cool comfort of my airconditioning! Heck I don't even like to go out at all during the holiday if I can help it...SO many people here at the shore...all of Pennsylvania it seems. I do feel blessed to live by the sea...its really great in September...less crowds! Then there's the beauty of winter storms and crisp Ocotber days...gosh I could go on and on. Even though I may gripe about the shoobies (what we call summer tourists here in south jersey ) The rythm of living in seaside resort has been a part of my life since I can remember. I will be out there with the crowds in a few days and I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: