Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Noyes Exhibit



Three posts at once is a record for me, but I'm a little behind. It was a busy week! I have two paintings at the Noyes from now until the end of October. Two Shells on a Bed of Kelp and the Dried Asian Octopus painting. You probably won't get a chance to see the octopus painting again any time soon. They are part of the
">Signature Artist's Show. There are two other very interesting exhibits going on as well so if you're local you should stop in. The Noyes Musuem is a real gem here in South Jersey! I also met a fellow blogger at the opening; Joanie San Chirico, she is a textile artist. Thats an area I'm not too familiar with, but I know enough to know that her work is quite accomplished. I also did the outdoor Washington Street Mall Show in Cape May this past weekend. Sales were good and I made yet another Artist friend Sandy Jones. She works in Tempera Resist ...a technigue I'm going to try for my personal Christmas cards this year.

3 comments:

Joanie Gagnon San Chirico said...

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for the plug! I linked your blog to mine the other day too, by the way.

See you at the next opening.

Carol H. said...

Beautiful work! I love the composition and the color of both of the paintings.

Making A Mark said...

Very nice work Chuck - but you know I love your group pieces!

Japanese mushrooms next?