Monday, May 28, 2007

Clams III


It's been a long haul since I decided to change the painting from it's abstract background. And to think it all started with an image in my head of two rectangles...This one sure took on a life of it's own, and I am sure glad it's complete. I could probably write pages more about this painting, but it's time to let the picture do the talking. There are still some minor corrections and a few more dots and dashes to add ...and a signature. I'll be entering it into the Noyes Biennial....Hope it's accepted!!
I've prepared lots of 5x7 and 8x10 panels so now I can finally get out and paint the garden before it's past it's prime.

3 comments:

Making A Mark said...

Hi Chuck - check the image you've posted - I think you;ve done the best version rather than the for the web version.

I could print from this one [yikes!!!] as the level of detail is simply superb!

Chuck Law said...

Thanks for the Warning Katherine...how quickly I forget that someone was pirating my images last year

Jo Castillo said...

This is so wonderful. It will be accepted and win, don't you know? A favorite.
Jo