Sunday, May 21, 2006

Mothers Day Delays

If you are out there and check in more then once, I must apologize for the neglect...it has been a very busy two weeks with the flower shop...no new artwork, but at least now I have the cash to pay for framing supplies and other much needed art stuff. I have a new still life set up of some lovely mussel shells. Will be onto that tomorrow. I'm having giclees printed up of two paintings...the sandals ( Delancey Place ) and the beach badges ( last post ) They will be in limited editions of 100 each and should sell for about 125.00 to 150.00 depending on the framing. Size will be 16x20 on canvas...I'm really excited by this. Last summer I was asked several times if I had prints of Delancey Place..it will be great to offer them this year!!
I will post new pics tomorrow..even if its some older stuff!!
...chuck

No comments: